Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Day 24: 7 July 2008

Aaaaahha.....This is profoundly satisfying....like coming home after a trip....



Something happened along the road of the fifty in and around 23. Suddenly, I had an intense awareness of this thing called my mind’s eye. The thing that I was looking at to draw had become something very much inside my head and my understanding of it was beyond just the looking at it I had always done. Now I could see/feel the planes, the curves, the lines, the shadow, the texture and all of this melded together into a beingness which swirled around like delicious chocolate swirls throughout the caramel cream of my mind. It all flowed out of me like topping to the page.

1 comment:

  1. Your feeling shows in your drawing - this is great, and sweet!

    ReplyDelete